Footnote: The 90% figure is a national average measured by Nielsen (Arbitron) Ratings.
The populations of the cities is from US Census data.
The Reno/Sparks metro area is measured, while Fernley and Fallon are not; the Renegade Radio signal is rated as “fair” in Reno/Sparks, Excellent in Fernley and Good in Fallon. Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that listening statistics in Fernley and Fallon are equal to or greater than those in Reno/Sparks. These measurements are current and have held steady for the past five years.
• Abortionist Who Failed to Report Rape of Two 13-Year-Old Girls Loses His Medical License
• Congress: University Broke Law Buying Brains of Aborted Babies for Students to Dissect
• Abortion Clinic Files for Bankruptcy After Losing $6.5 Million Botched Abortion Lawsuit
• Little Israel Stinson Dies After Hospital Called Him “Brain Dead” and Refused Treatment
More Pro-Life News
• Hillary Clinton Gets Daily Bible Verses From This “Faith Whisperer,” But Still Supports Abortion
• Judge Refuses to Suspend California Law Legalizing Assisted Suicide Targeting Elderly, Disabled
• They Wouldn’t Pay For Her Cancer Treatment But They’d Pay for Her Assisted Suicide
• Doctors Told Her 17 Times to Pull the Plug on Her Husband After a Brain Injury, Today He’s Talking
• Mother of 8-year-Old Son With Down Syndrome Defends Calling Him a “Retard”
• Wisconsin Abortions Drop Again in 2015 as 140 Babies Saved From Abortion
• Mystery Blood Found Outside Late-Term Abortion Clinic, Was Another Abortion Botched?
• Her Baby Will Die After Birth, So Should Mom Abort? Study Says Aborting is Worse for Mom Too
• Evangelical Leaders to Donald Trump: Give Pro-Life Voters a Reason to Support You
• In India, Girl Babies are Aborted Just Because They are Girls
• Arkansas Asks Court to Allow It to Limit Abortion Pill, Which Kills Babies and Injures Women
Sierra Nevada Christian Music Association (SNCMA) and Renegade Radio 101.3 FM (KRNG) have been a power house station since 1997. We play Rock, Rap, and all eclectic styles of Christian music. We support the local community in Northern Nevada from Fallon to Border City and from Wadsworth past Verdi. Our signal reaches the Black Rock […]